Re: Problems receiving photos

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Problems receiving photos
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" <pdoyle@our-town.com>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 10:09:07 -0600

John, I couldn't view the first attachment, but if you look at the whole address you will find that you actually sent a LINK to the picture back to YOUR computer.  I have a friend that use to do this to me often and I don't know how she was doing it, but if I told her, she would send it right the next time.  You will be able to see it because it links to your computer but the rest of us won't.