Re: Just for fun - Night Gardening

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Just for fun - Night Gardening
  • From: GormleyGreenery@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 12:22:56 EST

In a message dated 3/23/2004 11:13:22 AM Central Standard Time, richter@eecs.berkeley.edu writes:
Unfortunately the week you'll be here is the week of
the national convention, so it may be hard to find
any iris folks to show you the sights :-)

Jean

Janice L. Haney wrote:
> Jean, I'm planning a trip to SF in mid April.  What is my chances of finding
> irises of any sort in bloom then (Apr 19-24)?  I was hoping there may be
> some LAs or PCIs, and cherry blossoms for the festival.  Any info you could
> provide would be great.  Thanks!
>
> Jan
> Upstate NY
> Zone 4a

Jan, you should just go to the National Convention in Fresno that week and then you see LOTS of iris.  I think you can just go for the tours if you want!  Not far from SF to Fresno!

Check out the schedule:

Rita Gormley
Gormley Greenery
Cedar Hill, MO