Re: BURRA SAHIB

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: BURRA SAHIB
  • From: "Arilpums" <arilpums@comcast.net>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 08:23:35 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Arilpums
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 8:11 AM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: BURRA SAHIB (trying again!)

Dear 'Ranchiris', We would like to consider your photo of Burra Sahib for
insertion into the ASI Illustrated Checklist. We thank you for giving us
permission and if your photo is used we will give acknowledgement to you
providing we know your name. I looked high and low on your message posting
and could not find your name anywhere. Regards,

Francesca [Thoolen], ed.,
ASI Illustrated Checklist
arilpums@comcast.net