Guest Bed Visitors

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Guest Bed Visitors
  • From: "Mike Greenfield" <redear@infinet.com>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 13:14:54 -0500

I was cleaning the dead leaves at a guest bed yesterday and found these visitors. As they seemed to be doing no great damage so I left them. They picked Stahly's BACK ROADS for their home.

Five baby rabbits, eyes still closed. It seems early for them to have young. Temps have been in the teens when they were born.

Mike Greenfield
Zone 5b SW Ohio

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here