RE: Guest Bed Visitors

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Guest Bed Visitors
  • From: Anita Moran <avmoran1@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 13:42:35 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

I've also had this but unfortunately under leaves that I placed over a bed
When I went to clean out the bed recharge and replant
well... it wasn't pretty.  Did save three of the five though.
Now I use a leaf blower to gently remove leaves and if I see a hint of a nest
I try to give it a couple of weeks.
Drives the hubby nuts.
hmmmmm maybe that's why I do it......

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor