Re: hairy seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] hairy seedling
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 20:39:38 -0600

Hello Harold,
A candidate for a future mating of your hairy seedling is DEE  MOUSE. DM has a large, furry beard. My photo of DM does not show the beard. Maybe someone with a better picture will post it.
Thanks Harold.  I have DEE MOUSE, but this is the first year hear for it.  Not sure it will bloom.

Yahoo! Groups Links