Re: hairy seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] hairy seedling
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 19:46:52 -0700

~ original message~
......................26 inches from the ground to the top of the standards.  Is that how to measure?
~ end of original message ~
That is what I've understood "measuring the height" to consist of.  I'm not too familiar though with how many buds are needed in an arilbred to be considered "in the running".  :-)    Can you enlighten me?   Thanks.