Re: Re: Guest Bed Visitors

  • Subject: Re: Re: [iris-photos] Guest Bed Visitors
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 09:27:18 -0600

I love the jackrabbits.  They are such clowns!  When they get used to you they allow you to get quite close.  They are seldom seen here anymore, but when I was growing up they were plentiful.  I had one hanging around the barn last year and he was very clever at avoiding the dogs.  I don't think they ever saw him.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links