Re: TB: Cast of Characters

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Cast of Characters
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 14:20:28 EST

In a message dated 3/29/2004 12:48:34 PM Central Standard Time, fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net writes:

This is the truest color of C of C that I have ever seen in a picture.

If Cast of Characters looked any better and it grew here the blooms could not last long past opening.

I would eat every one! It looks absolutely delicious! Mmmmm! That's how I identify a pretty pink irises.

Prechate the photo,
Smiles,
Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor