IB seedling

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] IB seedling
  • From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 07:53:22 -0800

I flagged this seedling for reselection earlier last week.  Yesterday I was looking for an IB to cross that had SA in the background and thought this one would be a good candidate.  Upon making the cross I noticed that the standards had strange fimbriations protuding out of their bases.  There are 14 flowers open on it at the moment and all have these protrusions.  Not quite sure I like them but they are extrememly different.  First picture is of the flower, second is of the protrusions. Momentous Occasion X Ruby Eruption 7 buds ( not bad for an IB)
Mike

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image

JPEG image