Re: Norris seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Norris seedling
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 21:55:36 -0700

Now THAT is nice!
Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 7:08 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] Norris seedling

I acquired this Norris seedling #ABN87C via the ASI plant sale and therefore
cannot verify that it matches any registration description, but that is what
it is supposed to be.  I also couldn't get an angle without the long
afternoon shadows falling across it, but it will do I think.  I'm always a
sucker for the veining and markings of this type.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here