Re: Some Iris photos for Catherine3

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Re: Some Iris photos for Catherine3
  • From: thomas silvers tesilvers@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 04:49:30 -0800 (PST)

Tom -- What iris is this, please? --  Griff

zpne 7 in Virginia

Griff,
I'm sorry it was nearing the end of the day and I was
in a hurry. I should've included the names. So, the
next three were....

SPEC-X 'Paltec' (a 1928 hybrid of the bearded iris
'Edina' and Iris tectorum)

SPEC-X unnamed seedling from 'Rosalie Figge' X Iris
aphylla (bloomed in September here - I'm hoping it's
gonna be a rebloomer)

TB 'Floridor' (old diploid pallida)

I'll repeat those pictures here for ease of finding.

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!