Jedlicka's best seedling so far...

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Jedlicka's best seedling so far...
  • From: Sheri Arevalo bluejiris@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 04:34:03 -0800 (PST)

Seedling JEDA 2-4A2
by Leonard and Kathie Jedlicka
This and 2 other seedlings will be shown in Oregon in 2006 to see if they can be introduced.  My mom and dad have 6,000 more seedling plants that should bloom this season, 10,000 more that are sprouting in the greenhouse...and we are hoping for more good things to come!
Sheri Arevalo,
Blue J Iris,
Alliance, NE, zone 4a

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor