RE:HYB:Jedlicka's best seedling so far... dates for Region 21 Spring Tour

  • Subject: [iris-photos] RE:HYB:Jedlicka's best seedling so far... dates for Region 21 Spring Tour
  • From: rshadlow@cox.net
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 23:57:54 -0500

Thanks for posting the seedling photo Sheri.  I am most anxious to see this
one bloom here.

The Region 21 Spring Tour is May 20-22.  It is the weekend after the National
in St Louis.  We will be sending out the Registration forms soon, but if
you'd like one sooner, I'd be happy to e-mail it to anyone that is interested.

Our speaker will be Chuck Chapman.  We are very excited that he has agreed to
come down!

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

thawed out enough to weed!