RE: PHOTO:photo file names

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] PHOTO:photo file names
  • From: "Char Holte" cholte@wi.rr.com
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 15:10:54 -0600

You know if you also put the Iris name on the file you can search your
system for an individual Iris if you are looking for the picture to refer
to.  So the Margie and the Iris name might be something to consider.

Let's here a Rah! Rah! Rah! for Margie and her wonderful ability that we all
Char, New Berlin, WI