Re: PHOTO: Liason and unidentified

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] PHOTO: Liason and unidentified
  • From: "David Ferguson" manzano57@msn.com
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 19:29:21 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 19:29:21 -0700

I compared your photo with about 15 of 'Liason' from several different sources, and I can find no reason to suspect that it is not 'Liason'.
Here is a shot of 'Liason' from my yard a few years ago.  This is not a glamour shot, but just how it usually looks in my yard.  For me it is a healthy grower (not extra fast, but by no means slow), and a very reliable bloomer.
This is in central New Mexico in USDA Zone 7b/8a.
Dave F.