PHOTO: Liason and unidentified - OOPS

  • Subject: [iris-photos] PHOTO: Liason and unidentified - OOPS
  • From: "David Ferguson" manzano57@msn.com
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 19:37:16 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 19:37:16 -0700

I looked at Coleen's photo and somehow missed the first one.  That doesn't look anything like 'Liason' to me either.
However the oldie does look a lot like my concept of 'Lent. A. Williamson'.  I have the same one and have been tentatively assuming that is what it is.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=207783076

Yahoo! Groups Links