HIST: Evolution - I think

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] HIST: Evolution - I think
  • From: "David Ferguson" manzano57@msn.com
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 23:30:19 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 23:30:19 -0700

Hi all, here are a series of photos of plants that I think are 'Evolution'.  I have had some of them for about 30 years, received one a couple of years ago as 'Evolution', and one a few years ago as 'President Pilkington'.  They are all identical.  Margie Brown sent me photos of 'President Pilkington' and they seem different (but her photos do match old touched up photos of 'PP' in details of shape venation, even if not color).  My photos seem to match old photos of 'Evolution' in details too, but again the old photos are touched up and the colors pretty useless.

I'm hoping to get some verification or otherwise for these.

First is a plant that I've had for many years.

Excuse the "x sambucina" part of the photo labels, it doesn't mean anything except that it is the way I keep what look like pallida x variegata type diploids filed together.

Thanks,

Dave

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here