Re: retic pics

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] retic pics
  • From: "James Ennenga" jrennenga@outdrs.net
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 21:25:28 -0500

I've had reticulata in bloom for almost three weeks. Until I read all of this reticulata email, I wasn't aware that there were recognized varieties. I'm going to post four varieties in bloom right now. Until Linda got on me for the size of my photos, i had never tried to reduce one, and i'm still learning. I didn't crop the first one. It is almost 3 1/2 inches across. The other three are about 2 1/2 inches across. Any ideas what they are, other than I. reticulata?

Jim Ennenga in Knoxville. TN
zone 7