SHOW: Best of Show

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] SHOW: Best of Show
  • From: "Michael D. Greenfield" mgreenfield@cinci.rr.com
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 22:59:16 -0500

No not Best of Show for a iris show. Best of Show for a woodcarving show. It was a large show with several  hundred entries. This iris was carved by  Kathy  Johns of Germantown, Ohio. Just about full scale and the model was Brandywine. I don't know how close as I have never seen Brandywine.
Kathy and her Iris
Lots of good carvings. Really enjoyed the show.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=475871289

Yahoo! Groups Links