Re: Most popular iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Most popular iris
  • From: "Anna Smith" goatcreek@keremeos.net
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 18:43:17 -0800

In my opinion, the TB are the most popular....just got my new Schrieners catalogue the other day and WOW, some stunning Iris there!!!! Only 1 page for Louisiana, and one for Siberian, almost all the others are TB.....guess I need to go shopping for a few of the "must haves" that I don't have yet! Felt like Trump yesterday, going through the catalogue "got it, got it, want it, got it, want it, want it , want it".......

Anna

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=870744273