RE: Most popular iris

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Most popular iris
  • From: "Char Holte" cholte@wi.rr.com
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 23:53:24 -0600

Hi,

Have you gotten any of the magazines that are gardening related? The ones I can think of are Martha Stewart Living, Garden Gate, Northern Gardener, ChicagoLand, Birds and Bloom or Horticulture?  Seen any Iris articles lately?

Last year Birds and Blooms did an article last year on Francis and Ruth Rogerís Meadowbrook Iris.  That is the only thing I have seen.

Was there anything in any magazine regarding the Convention in Fresno or Portland?  Not that I saw.  Who should be pushing that type of informative articles?

So, what would all of you suggest we do?  Anyone know anyone who is anyone with one of these magazineís so we can get some good articles and pictures.  How about a good published writer who would be willing to write an article with pictures?

No one knows about Rebloomers and they havenít any idea how nicely our Iris bloom.

Char, New Berlin WI