RE: Most popular iris

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Most popular iris
  • From: "Char Holte" cholte@wi.rr.com
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 11:15:57 -0600

Hi Betty,

That is why I said ‘do you know a writer’.  Hopefully someone we know will go over the article with a knowledgeable grower before submission of the article.  Usually they (the writers) are asked to write on a subject but if they have a good line of communication they can sometimes submit an article of their own and get it published.

Char, New Berlin WI