RE: HYB: Some Photos Posted

  • Subject: [iris-photos] RE: HYB: Some Photos Posted
  • From: "Mary Swann-Young" MryL1@msn.com
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 13:43:45 -0500
  • Seal-send-time: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 13:43:45 -0500

P1-9 looks a unique shade on my monitor.  Can you describe it, so I know?  All of them look nice, as expected.

Gotta ask - With so many terrific blues out there, what is special about Miah Jane?

Mary Lou, near Indianapolis

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=494436743