Re: TB: Maiden Bloom 2

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Maiden Bloom 2
  • From: "Patrick Orr" irisdude@msn.com
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 00:09:03 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 00:09:03 -0700

The parents are RETURN TO SENDER X BROADBAND

I want to thank everyone for their wonderful comments on my first seedling.  They were all very nice.

Of course, only time and evaluations will tell if it is worthy of introduction.

I am excited to see its siblings are getting ready to bloom soon as well.

This is like Christmas in Spring!!!

Patrick Orr
Phoenix, AZ  Zone 9
USA