Re: Iris Reticulata Harmony

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Iris Reticulata Harmony
  • From: Birgit Thome-Kromer b_m_t_k@yahoo.de
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 11:45:33 +0100 (CET)

Hi Jeanette,
your reticulatas look beautiful. Are really that blue or is the camera influencing the color (like so often).

Birgit Thome-Kromer

Jeanette Graham <onthego3@cableone.net> wrote:

I live in Twin falls, Idaho, zone 6a and today was in the high 40ís.  Yesterday, we had 40 to 50 miles an hour of wind.  Tumble weeds were moving.

Jeanette Graham

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 250MB kostenlosem Speicher
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=584807825

Yahoo! Groups Links