TB: Ice Cream Treat

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Ice Cream Treat
  • From: "Cordesview" cordesview@m33access.com
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 15:34:30 -0500

Hi There Everyone!

I figured that I should get these photos out before everyone else's bloom season starts!

Here's the first of about 7 photos from my 2004 bloom season.

Ice Cream Treat's bloom is a first year bloom.  I loved the  colorful clump when I saw it growing in Cooley's Iris Gardens, May 2003.  I'm glad it bloomed the first year.  I sure hope it blooms again this year!  (It's nice to have consistent performers.)

Adam~

Adam Cordes
President -- Mio Iriarians
Hillman, Michigan