Re: TB: Ice Cream Treat

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Ice Cream Treat
  • From: Kitty Johnston kitty@ojai.net
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 13:44:28 -0800

Loved the photos. My iris are just starting to pop. This was my favorite. Makes me anxious to see this year's blooms. THanks for sharing.
Kitty in SO CA
On Mar 14, 2005, at 12:34 PM, Cordesview wrote:

Hi There Everyone!

I figured that I should get these photos out before everyone else's bloom season starts!

Here's the first of about 7 photos from my 2004 bloom season.

Ice Cream Treat's bloom is a first year bloom.  I loved the  colorful clump when I saw it growing in Cooley's Iris Gardens, May 2003.  I'm glad it bloomed the first year.  I sure hope it blooms again this year!  (It's nice to have consistent performers.)