TB: Glowing Smile

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Glowing Smile
  • From: "Cordesview" cordesview@m33access.com
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 11:10:28 -0500

Here's another photo from 2004.
This iris portrayed exactly what the name says it should . . . a Glowing Smile!  I smiled every time I looked at it, and it seemed to glow even more when I did. ;-)
Flowers were huge on this iris -- especially for being a first-year-bloom.
I'm pretty sure it multiplied enough to bloom a few more stalks this year, too!

Adam Cordes
President -- Mio Iriarians
Hillman, Michigan
Region 6