Re: Spring Is Coming?

For the folks new to the list, a repost of a fun spring photo, that I
can't remember who posted. Maybe the person who took it can take another
one so we can see what the crocus look like this year!

Char Holte wrote:

> Hi,
> It’s snowing here in Wisconsin.  The picture perfect kind of large
> flakes you see on winter post cards.
> Char, New Berlin, WI

Catherine Button    Network Administrator and corporate irritant
cathy@pavcal.com    Phone: 609-518-3700 x4444  Fax: 609-518-3720

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image