TB: Hist: Ruth's Love

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Hist: Ruth's Love
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 11:02:31 -0700

Do any of you remember Ruth’s Love?  This is my candidate for the toughest iris in Arizona.  This one grows on the north side of Marvin’s shop where it never gets any care and seldom even gets any sunshine.  I have even thrown extra rhizomes out into a desert area, and, to my astonishment, they have grown and bloomed.  Once I decided that this amazing old iris deserved a better environment, so I put it in the regular iris bed.  Guess what!  It crowded itself till it wouldn’t bloom.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6191685.7192823.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=234526516