Re: AR: Chocolate Mint

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] AR: Chocolate Mint
  • From: "Francesca Thoolen" arilpums@comcast.net
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 12:07:42 -0800

Then, do not hesitate to take photos of them for the ASI! Francelle all kidding  aside, if you can, please take as many photos as you can even if you think we already have them. There is always room for improvement in the ASI Cklist. Thank you in advance... and please reinstate your permission to use them in the ASI Cklist if we find improvements.

Francesca