SDB Sheldon Butt

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] SDB Sheldon Butt
  • From: "Harold Peters" harold@directcon.net
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 17:43:42 -0800

More experiments with my new Kodak DX7590. Please don't ask about the "companion plant"' because it is a weed.

The standards color is a little off (too white). I read the manual section on "white balance" and I didn't understand anything.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762