RE: HYB: TB: Seedling

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] HYB: TB: Seedling
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 21:38:57 -0700

It is from Mariposa Skies X Ethereal Dream.  It looks much like its pollen parent.  I don’t have any evidence of its being a rebloomer.  Two from Mariposa Skies X Pacific Belle are, and they are getting ready for their spring bloom now.  I’ll post their pictures when I get nice ones.  One has a bloom open now, but I tore it up putting pollen on it from Autumn Thunder.  LOL

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9