Re: AB: Chocolate Mint

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] AB: Chocolate Mint
  • From: "Francesca Thoolen" arilpums@comcast.net
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 22:45:42 -0800

Thank you Francelle.

Francesca
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 8:38 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] AB: Chocolate Mint

Frencesca, here is a picture of Chocolate Mint that I like better.  Itís the one I meant to send.

You are welcome to use it any way you like.  Choose whichever one you like best.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6191685.7192823.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=825634804