TB: Dawn of Change

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Dawn of Change
  • From: "Cordesview" cordesview@m33access.com
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 08:41:42 -0500

This is the last photo from last summer, 2004.  That is, unless I find some stragglers amongst the rest of my collection that no one has seen yet! :-)

I can't remember if all the blooms were as wobbly-looking as this one, since I thought it was the time of day I took the photo.  But it could have a weaker-textured flower, for all I know.

From Michigan,
Adam~

Adam Cordes
President -- Mio Iriarians