RE:PHOTO:TB: Dawn of Change

  • Subject: [iris-photos] RE:PHOTO:TB: Dawn of Change
  • From: "Neil A Mogensen" neilm@charter.net
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:27:56 -0500

Adam, what is that saturated pink in the left backfield?  It looks very interesting!

Dawn of Change certainly does appear to begin compare to Keppel's CROWNED HEADS, WINTRY SKY, or ALPENVIEW.

I can report, incidentally, that ALPENVIEW is extraordinarily vigorous and healthy here in the fringes of Linda Mann's aptly described "Vale of Despair."  Few varieties thrive like Alpenview has.  It looks more like what I expected from Irises from my Idaho experience.

Neil Mogensen   z 7ish, western NC mountains

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6191685.7192823.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=519583565

Yahoo! Groups Links