Re: SDB Sheldon Butt

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SDB Sheldon Butt
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 11:23:07 EST

In a message dated 3/22/2005 11:22:54 AM Central Standard Time, harold@directcon.net writes:

My wife's definition of a weed is any plant for which humans have not found a use. Makes for some interesting landscaping discussions.

My wife's definition of a weed is anything not bloomin'. It fits well with her drivin'. Any place near the drive there is not something bloomin' she runs her car tires.

Discussions here are less called interesting and more called contentious in some circles.

I'm wonderin' if I can get some tiller blades hooked on her car's rear axle.

Smiles,
Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here