Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2005 2:46 AM
Subject: [iris-photos]CULT:Roundup iris

Anyone have a good picture of an iris that has been sprayed with Roundup?  I thought it might be a good idea for everyone to take a good look before the season starts!  (In most parts of the country anyway!)  For identification purposes.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6191685.7192823.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=682695189

Yahoo! Groups Links