Re: HYB:Maiden Bloom

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HYB:Maiden Bloom
  • From: willwarner@alltel.net
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 22:01:28 -0600

Hey Patrick, Got any more pics of seedings to share?  I've really enjoyed
seeing these.  Thanks for posting them.  I've still got a while to wait
before the beardeds start doing anything here.  Will Warner

> From: "Patrick Orr" <irisdude@msn.com>
> Date: 2005/03/26 Sat AM 10:50:11 CST
> To: "iris-photos" <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: [iris-photos] HYB:Maiden Bloom
> Anyone like brownish plicatas?  Here is the maiden bloom of one of
my RETURN TO SENDER X BROADBAND seedlings.  I had to mess with the
coloring by adding more green to the photo because the iris came out
looking too red.  The flower color is now corrected, but the background
is too green.  Guess I got to learn my Paint Shop program so I can cut
the flower out of the picture (or get up earlier on a Saturday before the
sun is directly on the flower to photograph it).
> Patrick Orr
> Phoenix, AZ  Zone 9

Yahoo! Groups Links