Re: HYB: TB: Pink seedlings

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HYB: TB: Pink seedlings
  • From: "Patrick Orr" irisdude@msn.com
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 19:58:48 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 19:58:48 -0700

Ah Francelle, you beat me to it.  This is one of the crosses I tried and tried for last year.  Should be a strong grower with those two parents.  I see it has those cone shaped standards you like, and I recognize the tag...lol....I have them in my garden too!
Patrick Orr
Phoenix, AZ  Zone 9