Re: HYB: TB: Pink Seedlings

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] HYB: TB: Pink Seedlings
  • From: Jelcy Romberg jelcy@jelcy.com
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 23:47:57 -0600

This one speaks to me of the four that you sent today.  I really like the beard's contrast to the rest of the flower.  Good work.

I know my plain seedlings don’t compare with Patrick’s magnificent plicatas, but I am breeding for vigorous pinks, and I never met a pink I didn’t like.  I am finally getting some pink seedlings.

I will post four of them that are at least worthy a picture.  I appreciate comments, negative as well as positive.

This one is Elegant Girl X Happenstance.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9