TB Luminata SA seedling

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB Luminata SA seedling
  • From: "Mike Sutton" suttons@lightspeed.net
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 13:16:52 -0800

not the best picture and a very windy/wet day but this one caught my eye in the seedling patch. appendages are hard to see but they are there.  has a green rebloom flag in it but I don't remember seeing it rebloom.  Must of sent up a stalk that got hit by a freeze.
Lip Service X Momentous Occasion
Mike

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here