Re: TB Luminata SA seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB Luminata SA seedling
  • From: "James Ennenga" jrennenga@outdrs.net
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 17:11:14 -0500

Like those nice, round falls !!
Jim in Knoxville
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 4:16 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] TB Luminata SA seedling

not the best picture and a very windy/wet day but this one caught my eye in the seedling patch. appendages are hard to see but they are there.  has a green rebloom flag in it but I don't remember seeing it rebloom.  Must of sent up a stalk that got hit by a freeze.
Lip Service X Momentous Occasion

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=235703534