HYB: Pink Inhibitor (was pink sdlng)

  • Subject: [iris-photos] HYB: Pink Inhibitor (was pink sdlng)
  • From: "Cordesview" cordesview@m33access.com
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 11:04:00 -0500

Sharon,

This part/lurker new hybridizer appreciates your input on the Pink side of
things!    Are there any other colors that react this way?  I still have a
tricky time thinking in "water" colors vs. "oil" colors, and how they either
mix together, or cover each other.

Will cross post this e-mail to Iris Talk as well, to get it off the Photos
list.

Adam~