RE: OT Preparation for a sale Personal Garden or Society

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] RE: OT Preparation for a sale Personal Garden or Society
  • From: "Char Holte" cholte@wi.rr.com
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 11:27:44 -0600

 Hi,

Could you please share with me your prep for your Personal or Society sale off line?  I am interested in trying to pull together an article of this activity and I would like the input of many people.

Think about how you identify your Iris at the dig.

How you then handle them until they are available at the sale.

Thanks, Char

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=746980054