RE:CULT:Squirrels #^*&#$

  • Subject: [iris-photos] RE:CULT:Squirrels #^*&#$
  • From: "Michael D. Greenfield" mgreenfield@cinci.rr.com
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 18:06:25 -0500

John they just move mothballs aside. I have tried Eugenol Oil(clove oil), hot sauce, peanuts in the shell injected with hot pepper sauce( they love them) garlic spray.
They are so over populated they are starving and will eat anything. Plenty of feral cats around. No way could I afford to feed 100 plus squirrels. Some one around here feeds them peanuts in the shell. They dig iris up to plant them.
One year we trapped over 50 and they were not missed. My whole city is over run with them. I have had several hundred dollars damage to my house.
If I was permitted to use it my pellet rifle would be covered with squirrel notches.
To me they are no different than a rat or mouse. Many people say "Poor little squirrel" yet they kill every snake they see. I would not kill a snake unless it was a dangerous poisonous one. Snakes are good.
Mike Greenfield