Re: RE:CULT:Squirrels #^*&#$

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE:CULT:Squirrels #^*&#$
  • From: Anita Moran avmoran1@earthlink.net
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 09:41:50 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Betty I could see why would would not like snakes.
I have always like them.  In the spring early summer we get several babies in the building I
work in.  Many like you have a real fear of these guy so they usually call me and I go get them (into the lunch box) and they go home with me.

I grew up around rattlers but even they facinated me but that was when I lived in the west.
Here in Maryland those that are poisonous give you no notice which is very rude.

We have copperheads here one of my dogs was bitten by one but it was easily cared for.  The snake was caught and taken to a wilder area than ours, but I just can not kill them.  I just wish I could convince one to live under the house in the winter when I think every rat, mouse or other rodent has moved in keeping the traps full all winter long.  Ahhhh Country life.

:)
Anita

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Anita Moran
Pilmore Gardens
USDA 6B
Maryland
Member America Iris Society
Member Aril Society International
Member Francis Scott Key Iris Society
Editor American iris Society Region 4 Newletter