RE: More Squirrels

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] More Squirrels
  • From: "Dana Brown" DanaBrown@peoplepc.com
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 19:31:01 -0600

(Schreiner's, R. 1986). Sdlg. S 256-2. TB 37" (94 cm) ML.
"S. light pink lavender; F. warm rose pink; tangerine beard; serrated and lightly laced. M 797-1: (I 1060-7: (Son of Star x G 1070-B) x Sandberry) X H 244-C: (D 319-1: (Rippling Waters x B 715-1) x D 302-1: (Dreamtime x A 973-1))., Schreiner's 1986. AM 1991 "

Pulled from the online checklist….

Dana D. Brown

AIS Region 17 RVP

Director ASI, TBIS