Re: Fwd: OT: Starwars Irises

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Fwd: OT: Starwars Irises
  • From: bdavis3738@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 09:26:30 EST

Hi Joyce,

I can name a few of the top of my head that are either Star Wars or Star trek related.  Millenium Falcon comes right to mind.  There is also one called Skywalker although I don't think it was named with Star Wars in mind.  Star Fleet is a beauty as is Starship Enterprise for the Star Trek area.  I know there are more but I can't think of them right now.

There is also a daylily named Wild Wookie which is a nice huge Spider by Pat Stamile if I am not mistaken.  There are more daylilies too but it is too early in the morning for my brain to be fully engaged.

I'll write more if they pop into my head.

Hope this helps

Brian Davis
Champaign, Illinois

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS